This is a used 1995 G&L L2000 electric bass guitar. This particular example, serial number 8027915, is in very fine/very excellent condition and includes the original hard shell case. This beautiful bass is some of Leo’s finer work, so take advantage of this offer and add this bass to your collection!
(This is an original made in USA version, and not a lesser quality modern Tribute model.)
This particular example is in near mint condition with no evident playing wear. The frets are fully intact, and there is no evidence of wear on the neck or the body. The truss rod was recently adjusted, and the neck is perfectly straight with correspondingly low action. The attractive sunburst finish is like that of Fender’s Sienna Burst, and it looks absolutely gorgeous! The MFD pickups sound fantastic, and highly compliment Ash body/rosewood fingerboard combo. The bass weighs 9 pounds and 7 ounces, and feels great.
The G&L L2000’s premium ash body and hard rock maple neck with rosewood fingerboard resonate so well that you can feel each note as well as hear it. Beautifully handcrafted and finished, it features many refinements such as custom G&L Ultra-Lite tuning keys with aluminum tapered string posts, G&L Saddle Lock bridge, Magnetic Field humbucking pickups, Tri-Tone active/passive electronics, 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, a preamp series/parallel mini-toggle (off/on/on with high EQ boost).
G&L L2000 Features:
– (2) G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
– Ash body with transparent Cherryburst finish
– Hard rock maple with rosewood fingerboard
– 12″ (304.8mm) neck radius
– 1-3/4″ (44.5mm) nut width
– Ultra-Lite tuning keys with aluminum tapered string posts
– G&L Saddle Lock bridge
– G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics, 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel Mini-toggle, preamp control
– Mini-toggle (off/on/on with high end EQ boost)
This particular example is in very excellent cosmetic condition and perfect working condition. Included is the original hard shell case.